• Smaller and lightweight version of the original UPWalker
• Especially well-suited for indoor use, easier to maneuver in tighter spaces, easier to lift and transport better.
• Designed for users who are for smaller or frailer, who have difficulty walking due to poor posture.
• Provides postural support to enable users to walk in a more safe and more secure position.
• Improves mobility and increases independence for users with parkinsons, stroke, or other neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology health impairments. The arm supports can help users stand more erect to reduce pain in their wrists, back, and legs.
• The padded armrests are height adjustable and extend or shorten, to provide comfortable arm support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The comfortable fabric seat with backrest provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer.
• Features a stylish, lightweight 15.5-pound frame that folds easily for transport and storage, and is strong enough to support 250 pounds. Compared to the original UPWalker, the UPWalker Lite walking aid is 34% lighter and folds easily for easy transporting, is easier to maneuver in tighter spaces.