Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Hospital Gowns:
- Antimicrobial *NEW * Shields fabric from disease causing germs
- Fluid Barrier *NEW * Great for Incontinence and Protects from Spills & Smells
- Reduces Exposure – Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing – Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable – Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Cotton
This Men’s Open Back Nightshirt allows easy access dressing for the elderly who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. It also features a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder that provides complete comfort and discretion. Finished with antimicrobial & antiviral technology finish that keeps you protected all day long.
These adaptive hospital gowns feature a full back overlap with two dome closures at each shoulder. These adaptive hospital johnny gowns completely open up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings.
The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place. The domes are placed on the shoulders of these adaptive nightshirts to avoid possible pressure points. The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. Adaptive hospital johnny gowns by Silvert are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Patient gowns / medical gowns are a great choice for nursing homes, homecare or skilled nursing facilities.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester – 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.