Pretty Cotton Hospital Nightgown – 3/ 4 Long Sleeve Hospital Gowns For Women
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry – Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Cotton
Our Newest Open Back Nightgown is as comfy as it is pretty. The tuxedo-yoke has lace trim and four decorative buttons. ¾ sleeves. Cool, crisp woven polyester-cotton. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. The snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points.
These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This Silvert’s cozy night gown is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester-35% Coton and Wrinkle resistant.
How are Silvert’s Hospital Gowns different?
- No Pressure Points – Patients do not lay or rest on closures
- Complete Dignity – Full back overlaps
- ** Pretty Attractive** – Look good…feel good
- Comfort – Quality fabrics
Adaptive Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)